A HUGE Thank you. my last message.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Maguire

Reaction score
Hey everyone I hope all is well and good and everyone is safe especially with this ridiculous weather. just here to say thank you to all of you and the sport trac website for being here. I am leaving for Air Force boot camp in just 3 days (technically 2) but I will no longer be on until I get done with basic and back to normalcy (somewhat). I did put a few messages on before about the military and was seeking tips and advice and you guys really came through with it. I thank all of you and all the veterans on here and abroad for your service as I am glad to become a part of a brotherhood like no other. I did choose Security Forces although I wanted TACP or Aerial Gunner I did not have the eye sight good enough for it but im happy im in nonetheless. I do also plan on making it a career and with a lot of prayer and luck do hope to become an officer one day. that's my plan. As for my Sport Trac it will be safe and sound at my parents home in Pa and I will be able to see it again once im stationed somewhere. Great truck, reliable, tough as nails. again thank you very much everyone and be safe. Keep on Trac'n.:supercool::driving:

Godspeed to you Kyle, and a big thank you to you. One thing I always regretted is that I never joined the service.

Gary D. in CT

Best of luck to you! Rem when you get into your second enlistment to give me shout for the hook up to AF1. I already got my nephew reporting to AF1 this spring.

Mark Stadnicki MSgt, USAF (ret)

Air Force One Senior Flying Crew Chief (1999-2009)

Latest posts