A first for my Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed C

Reaction score
First time my trac has seen any snow! In Alabama? No one warned me about this! [Broken External Image]:

Go Gators!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Snow? What snow? That isn't snow. This is snow...;)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Tom

Snow? What's that? Oh Yeah, the stuff I see up there on the mountain tops in the winter.

I guess I will enjoy my 62 degree weather today, here in SoCal. We are expecting rain next week though. We do need that. :D

No pics but I had about 2" on my yard yesterday. Houston area.

Is this the global warming, Gore was talking about...:lol:

we got close to 2" here in E TN this morning, but its almost gone now, upper 30's, so bye bye snow. Hope we get several this year, after nothing the past few years.

Ok, what button do I push to include a jpg and what size should it be? 300kb?

Tks Ed

Yeah, my truck got to play in some Kentucky snow for its first time ever this morning as well! Sorry for the crappy pic, my phone was handy but it was too cold to dig my real camera out of my laptop bag.:D

Oh yeah, and GO GATORS!! I sure wish I could be watching the game in downtown G'ville today instead of from my hotel room.....

[Broken External Image]:

Question. What is that "white stuff" on your Trac's? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very funny steve, at least get the facts first. There was a huge cocaine bust and while transporting the drugs out by air to be destroyed, a malfunction caused the cargo bay to open slightly and guess what? Tah Da, happy days are here again. BC :p:p:cool: