A few Seattle meet pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Roland

Reaction score
A small meet... but we had a good time at a great place!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

JerryA's

[Broken External Image]:

JDBoxes'

[Broken External Image]:

Snooze's

[Broken External Image]:

And mine

[Broken External Image]:

A few more in my library

COOL !!! Nice place and looks like a good time !!!! Heck, ANY meet is a good time !!!! :cool::cool:

Todd Z

Hey, thanks for the pictures. Great location, nice looking trucks and some faces to put to the screen names. I think we'll have to do something next summer(warmer) on or near the beach. We can drive onto Island Beach state park and actually take the trucks out on the beach! Hhmmmm... might be something to think about! ;)

Kirk~ Thank you. They are chrome, Raceline Renegades, 17x8.5, medium offset to get the wider stance.

I had a hard time, like I said before, trying to get something to actually fit my taste and fit the truck without rubbing.

This may help as well...

People pictured in this set are MYST.com members JerryA, in the ball cap(snicker...Ducks beat the Huskies BIG time...sorry Jerry) JDBoxes (Jacob) no hair on TOP of head. Jacobs wife, Mary Lou holding one of their twins. The second twin was in the cage. And my wife, Becky, in the black hoodie. Not pictured was Eric (Snooze) but he is in the pics JDBoxes put in the Events Board thread, as well as myself.

WTF no nose, no eyes just ears, talk about cutting it close. :lol: Nice looking trucks, really like the black one.:cool: Bob C I like the way your thinking. I have a tow rope just in case.

I wounder who had more food left over?

Latest posts