A few issues I need help with

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone, I have a few issues I help with. I need a new bumper, new running boards and my dash was discolored from a cleaning product I used (see attached pictures of all 3 issues. ) I don’t think the bumper is salvageable. Guidance is greatly appreciated I am planning on fixing things after I get settled. I am moving from Southwest Florida to Virginia this Monday I don’t want to ever get rid of the truck sentimental reasons Thanks everyone in Advance
- Mike

Attachments

• IMG_3046.jpeg
    IMG_3046.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3045.jpeg
    IMG_3045.jpeg
    1,021.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3044.jpeg
    IMG_3044.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3048.jpeg
    IMG_3048.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3047.jpeg
    IMG_3047.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3049.jpeg
    IMG_3049.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Good Morning everyone, I have a few issues I help with. I need a new bumper, new running boards and my dash was discolored from a cleaning product I used (see attached pictures of all 3 issues. ) I don’t think the bumper is salvageable. Guidance is greatly appreciated I am planning on fixing things after I get settled. I am moving from Southwest Florida to Virginia this Monday I don’t want to ever get rid of the truck sentimental reasons Thanks everyone in Advance
- Mike
Time for a little lovin, I've got rust on bottom doors and bottom edge so I've decided to turn mine into a two tone unit with black on the bottom, following the flaring on the wheel wells, side door guard down black . She's white so not sure if I'll do gloss or flat black yet, the plastic trims are tan as per so they will be black, yours is a 2nd gen so bumper is an easy fix just start cruzin the wreckers for parts. Or if you have the money give her a new paint job, with required body work of course.

Thank you very much. Money is kinda short at the moment. We just moved to Lynchburg. We trying to get settled into our new reality. Things are slower here in a good way. I got hired at a really good company my number 1 pick I wanted, things are falling into place. In a few months we are going to start house hunting. When we get into a home and we can figure out what bills we have, I will more than likely save for new paint and body work.

Time for a little lovin, I've got rust on bottom doors and bottom edge so I've decided to turn mine into a two tone unit with black on the bottom, following the flaring on the wheel wells, side door guard down black . She's white so not sure if I'll do gloss or flat black yet, the plastic trims are tan as per so they will be black, yours is a 2nd gen so bumper is an easy fix just start cruzin the wreckers for parts. Or if you have the money give her a new paint job, with required body work of course.
Hi, for the dash problem I would get one of the felt dash covers that are offered by a few companies for the southern states blistering sun protection. They are fitted precisely for your year and model of ST.

Also, for the running boards, I used tire foam cleaner on them and they went from faded grey to black again. At least until the next detail

Latest posts