A Few Gen1 Sport Trac Items

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDawn Houlahan

Reaction score
Our '02 Sport Trac has been gone for two months now and I have a few items lying around with no home. All are shippable except for the exhaust (unless I cut it) but would prefer somewhat local pickup for the exhaust.

+Right Rear Taillight- Stock assembly, no scratches

+Factory running boards/steps plastic step pad inserts in gray (lightly used, upgraded to later black ones)

+Aftermarket double DIN radio installation kit AND wiring harness adapter to install a double DIN type radio (harness is for stock dual media unit, not sure if it is the same for CD6 and/or subwoofer wiring system)

+Stock cat-back exhaust assembly, removed as one piece. Has maybe 20K miles on it.

+Brand new in the box cold air induction kit WITH Pro-M 75mm mass-air meter

Located in central Florida area. Please make fair offer on anything you are interested in and provide a ZIP code so I can get a shipping estimate.

Thanks!

Mark

Todd, the intake was made by a company called Street Smart Designs (SSD4U I believe was the website). Pretty nice piece with molded silicone couplers, stainless tube, carbon fiber hydrodipped air filter shield, etc. I got it and the Pro-M 75mm Bullet meter (in chrome) for the Sport Trac and had zero issues with it. Bought a second one for my co-worker's Explorer Sport and he stiffed me on it. So it's been sitting in my attic for a few years and now with our truck gone I really have no need for it (kept it as a backup in case something happened to our system).

Complete kit as shown with optional Pro-M MAF:

[Broken External Image]:

How it looks installed (our truck, excuse the dirty engine bay):

[Broken External Image]:

It'll fit first gen Sport Trac/Sport and Rangers with the 4.0L. Some models with the breather hose in front of the throttle body will need one hole drilled in the inlet tube (you can see the hose on our engine photo). I'd like to get $300 for everything (keeping in mind the Pro-M meter is over $300 itself).

Thanks...

Mark

Would you be willing to sell the MAF separately? If so, how much for it?

Brad, they are just the running board INSERTS, the octagon pattern plastic step pads, NOT the whole step bar/running board.

Phil, let me see what Todd replies with on the package and we'll go from there.

Mark

Latest posts