A family member left us yesterday.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Pierobon

Reaction score
After almost nine years our beloved BEBE left us. I came home from work and found our love of our life on his favourite spot on the couch. Heart complications finally got the best of him. Just needed to vent. We loved him with all our hearts. He truely was special!

Pat

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
thats so sad Pat :(

I couldn't imagine losing my Benson. He's annoying at times, but god love 'em, hes innocent as hell.

I wish you all the best

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss Patrick. He is a beautiful boy. I know all too well the pain you feel. I lost my Golden Retriever to cancer and I miss her everyday. Take solace that your pet had those years of devotion and love from you and your family. Nothing anyone will say will help the pain go away, only time will heal this wound. If you need help and some place to vent visit the website I have included. You will find many kind and gentle souls there who will talk with you and let you vent. I know that without them I could not have endured.

Finally Patrick, I am not a religious man but I have absolute confidence that if there is a God he has a place for our pets and your beloved pet will be there and will be happy. For surely no animal can sin. Good luck to you and don't be embarrassed to cry when you need to. My Dad used to say that any man that cannot cry is no man at all.

Gerry

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear the sad news. They truly are family members. It brought back memories of my pets that are gone. All 8 of them since the 50s.

Patrick, so sorry. I've often been told they are in a better place waiting for us to join them. 5 of the last 8 golden retrievers I've owned all died from cancer. One was only 18 months old. I know the loss you are feeling. Sorry, Bob :(

You have my sincere condolences. I recently lost one of my Labs and there is nothing that makes the loss go away.

I'm really sorry to hear about it, Patrick. My mom had to make the decision to put her 20 year old Calico down a short time ago due to a recurring cyst.... I don't think I've ever seen her that heartbroken before, they definitely become a part of the family.:(

So sorry, time will heal the sorrows, had our baby put down 12/26/08 (dawg) had tears in my eyes for two days, just takes some time.

Pat, Sorry for your loss. Im a cat person myself. Yours is a spitten image of a freinds. His has 6 toes.

I just lost my (our) cat in divorce mediation. It is the same sadness. I have 6 headstones in my backyard. Various cats over 30 yrs. Now Im disabled and retired. No buddy or wife.:(

I know how you feel. It is never easy. Anyone that thinks it is stupid that a human can love an animal has never owned one.

Tom

So sorry to hear :(

Have lost many pets in my lifetime, and the discomfort that follow is unbearable to say the least...

My son just lost his betta he named "nemo" a little while ago (not allowed 4 legged pets in our condo), was the most fun and interactive fish I have ever known, even watched t.v. with him, would perch himself up on his favorite leaf and just stare at the tube with as much intent as my son did. Lived for a little over 3 years, which is a lot for a betta I'm told.

Having to put many a dog down in my day (lost 4 goldens), I fully understand your grief. Its never easy, but we must continue to move on, always knowing they are forever a part of us. I pray the grief will be short lived and the memories forever.

Dealing with the loss of dogs has caused me to never want a dog anymore. Maybe when my kids get a little older. We do have a ferret though, he is the last of three of them.

Dealing with the loss of dogs has caused me to never want a dog anymore.

I am in the same boat..I lost both mine 6 weeks apart after 14 and 11 years together. 1 was hard, the second just gave up because all he knew was him....that was last spring and i still can't think of getting another.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts