A Chance Meeting

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Roll

Reaction score
I found an unexpected neighbor when I returned to my ST-A after Mo's 602nd save on Monday at Yankee Stadium. I wish I had a better camera.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the same thing at my local Publix, but the owner never came out. The parking spot was even further than other available spots, but I thought it would be cool.

Okay, go ahead and brag :haveabeer:about it! Loll so which one is yours? Wish I had a white one so that I wouldn't get mistaken while parked next to those red ones!:banana:

I just hate that bar on the front of an STA. The hood paint is cool. The wheels are ugly. Did they lift an STA?

Kudos for him/her doing something different but...meh.

Mine is the one on the left of the picture - without the bar. I did like the wheels though, he/she had custom calipers and drilled rotors. I took a picture:

[Broken External Image]:

I waited awhile, most had left the garage, but he/she didn't show up. We were parked away from everyone else. Eventually I didn't even see anyone walking so I left. I left my business card on the windshield with "mysporttrac.com" written on the back.

Looks like you had a "Mini-Meet"...:bwahaha:

Both are good looking trucks :haveabeer:

...Rich

Those are MGP caliper covers. Not custom calipers or rotors. He may have drilled the factory rotors but I don't see any wholes on this pic.

Those 22" wheels look ackward. I bet the extra wieght puts a heavy load on the small rotors and brakes.

IMO 20" wheels are plenty on a large vehicle. 22" & 24" are just ackward looking. Some cars with 20's are to much. The more open the spoke area. The weirder they look. Like some kind off hotwheels slot car...

Odd thing in my city. I see so many cars with such large rims. The car is nice , but the rim choice made it ugly.

When I was shoping for rims for my trac. There are a lot of rim shops around. With nice styles displayed. They dont sell any smaller than 22".

Glad I got 18", from a member. I was looking for 17". Some of the styles I had my eyes on. They quit making any smaller than 20".