a Black Eye for Toronto

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Tucker

Reaction score
Hopefully some of you have been following the G20 action. What do you guys think of the protests? What do you think of the police reaction? Were either (protests/police action) justifiable?

Keep in mind that a lot of those protesters are professional anarchists and out-of-towners. Ran into them at the GOP convention in St. Paul. They protest for the sake of protesting.

I'm glad that there are others who feel the same way as me. Sure I'm not happy with the way our country is going, but I also do go out of my way to head to Toronto and behave like a complete a$$ (like a lot of these kids - I know more than a few of my "hippy" [aka wannabe] friends made the trek)

Sure, there are the "professional anarchists" who go out, smash store windows and try to start confrontations. I'm somewhat convinced these are the same idiots who go straight to their blogs and start claiming that it was "agent provacateurs" who were causing the issues. They highlighted images of a person clad in black, wearing boots and some other equipment. They pointed to this persons arm (they had some sort of padding on) and said it was "specialized police issued equipment" - upon closer inspection it was a freakin' SOCCER PAD. LOL They also highlighted this persons belt (which had various things hanging from it) and said that was standard issue police equipment.. upon closer inspection of the same image, only higher resolution, it was clear that what this person had was a WATER BOTTLE in their BACK POCKET..

Like, if this is how the youth of today think that messages get across to Gov't officials we are all screwed... I wonder how many of those Rtards actually voted in the last election??

Latest posts