A bit pricey......

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz worth

Reaction score
Does the fact that this was owned by "somebody" really make it worth a premium? A few months ago Mr. Jackson had an old Camaro on the block and it was discussed at another board whether his ownership added any value. Decision there was "no".

Amazing how crude these were in '74, but a very nice example of the product.

ss

They are throwing in an autographed guitar and photo. From what I've seen on the few Auctions on Saturday/Sunday Mornings on ESPN, it all depends on if the right buyer sees this or is at those auctions on ESPN. A huge fan (stalker) might want something personal of Alan Jacksons, or someone who really has to find a way to blow 35K. I wouldn't buy this Bronco for that price even if it does look to be in top notch shape.

Does that Bronco model/year have the removable top? I believe it does but they don't mention it or show a picture. If it has the removable top I am in love all over again. That is sweet. I wonder what the guitar is worth. Buy the package and sell the guitar.

I would not buy it for $35K, but I'm sure that others would snap it up just because it's 35 years old and in mint condition, and would probably fetch $25K+, let alone an autographed photo and guitar. Celebrity vehicles always demand more money than the same vehicle without the celebrity connection.

...Rich

A lady that I work with has seen it in person. She says it is in excellent shape. I just don't see it worth $35k!

Does the fact that this was owned by "somebody" really make it worth a premium?

Only if you don't have a life or waaay too much money. The idea of inflated value because it was owned by a celebrity is something I have never understood. Who would be impressed by that?

Latest posts