8GB Ipod Touch

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Long

Reaction score
I've decided to sell my 2nd Gen Ipod Touch because I just don't use it much anymore. I bought it brand new less than a year ago and honestly only used it 10-15 times. Its been sitting for months now because I haven't been flying much anymore and that was really the only time I used it. I upgraded the software to Version 3.1.1 to enable the Bluetooth function, so you can use a set of Bluetooth headphones. Because of this, I never even unraveled the earbuds that came with it, and only plugged in a set of wired headphones once when my Motorola S9's battery was dead. I also installed a screen protector within a day of getting it, so the screen is flawless. There are a few VERY light scratches on the back, as I didn't get a silicone case for it for a week or two.

It will include the original packaging, unopened earbuds, USB cable, intsalled screen protector and a 3 pack of silicone skins. The gray skin is on the Ipod now, the blue and clear ones have never been out of the package. I'd like $125 shipped for it all.

I'm sure there's one out there somewhere, LOL. It's really not too hard, this was my first actual Ipod as well and I figured it out. The iTunes software will load automatically the first time you plug it into your computer and will prompt you to search your PC for any media, this will start your library. To buy music, the iTunes store is easy to use as well, or there's an option in the software to rip music from CD's that you have and convert them into compatible files.

There's plenty of people on this site that can always give advice also, as well as hundreds of sites dedicated to tips and tricks for using it. If you decide you want it, you can Paypal me to the address in my profile and I can get it shipped out tomorrow for you.

Awesome, thanks! I think that might have just set a record for the quickest sale ever, LOL! I'll get it packed up and it will go out tomorrow.

Sondra,

The iPod shipped out today via USPS Priority Mail, so you should have it in about 3 days. I was thinking that the iPod would load iTunes when you plugged it in, but you actually need to download and install it first, so you may want to go ahead and do that. Also, I updated the software in it again to version 3.1.3 before I wiped it clean, so it has the most current version available.

Happy Mother's Day and I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks so much....

you should of listed it earlier so I can play and learn it tomorrow...LOL

I will let you know when it arrives...thanks again! :)

Latest posts