7 year sport-tracular anniversary

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Galdieri

Reaction score
my sport trac hit its 7 year anniversay last saturday ... i've got 160k miles on it, and thanks to everyone on this site i have kept it running like the day i got it ... it's got a few dents in it (thanks to my sister, who backed into it while it was parked in the driveway!), but it runs like new ... i'm planning on driving my "squash-trac" (as i call it to my friends) until its 10th year anniversay on 10/25/11, then i'm gonna bring it to my buddies mom's shop to have all the dents pounded out and a new black paint job ... i'll prob also be due for some new BFG at ko's by then, so i'll prob put some new rims on then (something simple like the american racing baja's - unless anyone else has a suggestion for something else - on the cheap side, 16x8's) ... can't tell you how much i have loved this truck - wouldn't trade it in for the world ... thank you to everyone on this site for all of your input and help, without which it would not have been possible ... you can check out my few pics in my library - i plan on having a proper photo shoot in 3 years when i have my 10th year anniversary!

ps: i'm planning on keeping my truck until the year 2013, when my nephew/godson in the poconos gets his license, and then i'm gonna sign the trac over to him (and get myself another truck!)

Congrats.

Bought my 02 in January of 02, but it was built in November of 01 so it's 7th bitrthday is coming up. Need to get it something special.

How much is 7 vehicle years in people years? :unsure:

Wow just checked my papers when i got mine. (even found my window sticker)

August 2000. She's *...

Wow 8 great years with my ST and she stilll looks NEW.

rob

Latest posts