6.2-LITER F-150 SVT RAPTOR NOW ON SALE

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SUMMARY

The F-150 SVT Raptor with the new 411-horsepower 6.2-liter engine is available at dealers now. Sales of the truck with both the 5.4-liter and 6.2-liter engines are off to a fast start, selling three times quicker than the average F-150

The first 6.2-liter F-150 SVT Raptor was purchased by NASCAR driver and truck enthusiast Greg Biffle

Ford Racing Performance Parts offers items to take Ford F-150 SVT Raptor to new extremes and ensure its ready for any off-road adventure

Halogen lights and light bars are the most popular parts, with many other items available including cam covers, a tow kit and an enhanced skid plate

:supercool:

Give me a crew cab 6.2 2wd and perhaps I'll consider one. Oh yeah, and sell it for $10K cause that's all I can afford!

I hope the 6.2 works out good for Ford, it sure looks promising as does the new 6.7L Scorpion. I will have to wait until the dealers start to come off window before I make a move. Paying over window is always a bad idea.

I would love to see that 6.2 make it into a Mustang someday.

It's nice that Ford is making a vehicle designed to do what people have been doing for years but had to use aftermarket parts and void their warranties. That grill is terrible, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts