4X2 Lift for '01 Trac??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowell Salud

Reaction score
Aloha ST Land!!!

Just a little curious, is there a suspension kit out there that will allow the fitment of 33's tires?? I'm tired of running DUB's. Any suggestions from the ST Crowd??? Input greatly appreciated!

L.S.

Hawaii

I have an 01 4x2 lifted. I have lift spindles and torsion twist in the front and did a Spring Over Axle conversion in the rear. I can fit up to 35" tires right now. I also have a body kit that has been sitting here for about 2 months waiting for me. I want to go 37" tires but they are so much more than the 35"s I might just end up keeping it this way and buying 35" tires instead. Look at my folder for pics, it is currently on 30" tires until I buy the new wheels and tires. I hate the rollerskate look it has but it will be worth it soon, lol.

Hey Brandon64,

Can you please send me pics once you installed the body lift. I want to see the stance on that ST, plus your new 35's.

Thanks,

L.S.

No problem, might be some time before I get the 35"s. Money is tight right now. I want to do the body lift asap. I decided to try and get it done as soon as I can. I have the torx 55 and 50 bits and everything now, just need time and a set of extra hands.

Latest posts