4SALE 05 Sport Trac XLT (SOLD)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Dumont

Reaction score
2005 Explorer Sport trac, 83,000 4.0 V6 Flex Fuel, Brand new rotors and brakes, Stainless Steel Sport Bar, Brush Gaurd with HELLA lights by Tal & Hadas, Battery & Alt less than 2 years old. Offroad Wheels and tires 2 years old, tires have about 8000 miles on them, also brand new studded winters on O.E rims. asking $12,000. (Cargo Carrier not included) Located in St ALbans VT

Email [email protected]

IS NOW SOLD thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
that really looks great. You should have no problem selling it.

I would take the windshield decal off, and if your not encluding the car top carrier, don't show it.

I would have bought it! if it was around when I was looking... Very nice ST

Brian B

Was that bed railing made custom, or did you buy that? I would love to have one of those in matte/flat-black on my ST!

The bed railing or " sports bar" is made by Tal & Hadas, You can not buy in the USA anymore. You have to custom order out of Isreal.

Thanks Brian for the comments, I use the truck still for camping so I leave my luggage rack on it. Im not worried about the sticker, I can remove when I hand over keys and someone is getting a deal anyways with all the stuff that comes with it.

Huge F'ing BUMP for one of the sweetest Trac's I've seen thus far. Good luck with the sell, not that you'll need any.

I always wanted the front Tal & Hadas bar for mine to match the rear.

:banana::supercool::eek:nline:

Psycareyo, why yes it was!! Small world!! :)

Thanks Jerry. I hope i can sell it Id like to pay it off so when winter comes I can get my F250.

BTW Psycareyou nice trucks!! I do like your style Sport trac and sweet lighting .. Car show in St Albans, VT saturday you should come

That's so funny! I live on the lake side of Cumberland head. If you had taken a right getting off the ferry into Cumberland Head Rd instead of going straight on the connecter road, you would have gone right by my house lol. That is...if you took the grand isle ferry over :p

I would love to but I work Saturday and after work we have some more renovation work to do on our home.

I do take the ferry often.. well we will have to meet up with our trucks!! If you come we have a meet every Friday Night at the Riteaid/postoffice Parking lot in St albans if its not raining from 7-930pm. Usally between 13-20 cars

Latest posts