350z or G35 coupe (off topic)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Salov

Reaction score
Im thinkn about trading in my chevy colorado for either a used 350z or G35 coupe. manual trans. 04 or 05

what do you think is the better bang for your buck.

i plan on going to the infinity dealership, haggle as much as i can and if that doesnt work tell them i will go to nissan since the 350z starts at 27 grand, cheaper then the g35. and i want to break even on the trade in on my truck. it may not work who knows, i just see no use for my truck since i seem to use my parents 1500 silverado for heavier jobs.

any thoughts or anyone have any past experience with these vehicles

( i did a monthly payment thing on nissan and said my payment will be 210 for 48 months with a 20,000 dollar trade in and 1 grand down. hopefully i can get that. my current payment is 350.82.

thanks for your input :D

JohnnieCroat

$20000 dolar trade if your trade is paid off the orther thing is 2 seats or 4 the only thing keeping me from a 350Z is the 2 seater part go to my350z.com

I understand that the first generation 350z's have a real problem with breaks and tires. Something to do with the alignment settings???? A guy down the street had one and took it back to the shop at least once a month. Don't know about the G35 coupe. I know that the 4 door has break issues as well as the QX45. I still think they are awesome cars.:cool:

We bought a 06 350, the 06 comes with a lot of upgrades such as the zenon headlights and other goodies that the 04-05 don't have. I think the 06 base model for 26k is a pretty good deal. The earlier models had some "issues". See my350z.com for more info.

just got an email from the dealership. they have an 04 g35 with under 24,000 brembo brakes and spoiler for 30 thousand and they say its negotiable. that puts a big smile on my face

go with the g35. my dad owns a 04. imo the g35 looks a million times better than the 350z not to mention the interior of the g35 is a hell of alot better than the cheap plastic looking parts used on the 350. as far as the rear seats are concered i am 6'3 and find it cramped but nothing unbearable although i wouldnt recomend sitting in the back for long drives.

350z for the win! If i had any choice of cars it would either be the 06 350z or the 1969 chevy camaro SS, or the 04 subaru impreza wrx STi. mmmmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad has the 350Z roadster, he and I both love it. Great car and very peppy, I'm in love with the exhaust note. Definately the Z over the G35.

damn...everyone likes the 350z...however..i part with the G35 coupe...car is awesome...i had the pleasure of driving a loaner g35 sedan for aobut a half hour and then my bosses g35 coupe standard back to work...it was amazing..i love the coupe, great car, gives you sport and luxury..plus its fast!

i purchased a 03 350z touring 6 speed for my wife in feb 03. it's a great sporty car with 12k miles on it now. it runs low 14's and handles excellent. the only problem we had was pre-mature tire wear on the fronts and nissan replaced them free of charge. we looked at the

g35. audi tt as well but liked the 350z the best. i agree that the g35 has a better quality interior,( not to say the 350's interior is bad) but the z looks better. it's a tough choice between the two. the g35 will maintain a better resale value. i love driving the z over my vette !

just my opinion, there are so many nice cars out now, look around before you decide

hey seattlesporttrac, is your custome in seattle or is he an online custome in new york?

she gave me an 04 with 35,00 miles for 26 thoudand. red too. does the color red increase insurance rates in new york?

she says its negotiable and i hope it is, i hope my 18 year old skills can pull it off. but i dont really mind, if anything ill go back to chevy and get the cobalt ss. see if i can trade it straight up. its like 24 grand brand new, starts at 20g's.

i think im digging myself in a bigger hole with this. i think i should not do it but i want to make my fantasy come true by driving it.

my sister has a 93 5.0 but her husband wont sell it to a kid cause he'd probably peel them off of a pole. its got a new clutch radio, short headers with an h pipe and a radio

check my myspace for pics of my truck on my page, just added a new pic of me going through a water hole

i would try to sell my truck and do something to get his. the supercharger alone from stillen is like $5,500.

well i thought it rose insurance because its more noticeable to say get stolen or something to that matter

Latest posts