35" Tire / 17" Wheel Package For Sale!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate B

Reaction score
I have a set of 35x12.50 R17 Procomp X-Terrain tires with a 17x9 Procomp 6005 series, 5x4.5 bolt pattern for sale. The tires and wheels are in GREAT shape, and are mounted, balanced, and WILL come with lugs with a lock key. There's nothing wrong with them, I'm just looking to go up to a larger tire with some 20" rims. The two rear tires have had one (1) nail in each, but have been professionally patched, and do not leak at ALL. I've personally put anywhere from 5,000 - 6,000 miles on the tires (about one and a half oil changes). Below is a picture of the tires and wheels on my truck. If you would like any specific pictures, or any close-ups, feel free to email me with any requests. These will also work on a Jeep Wrangler and Ford Ranger.

The cost of the tires retail are $271.99 each, and the wheels are $240.99 each - $2,051.92. That's WITHOUT the cost of lugs, mounting and balancing and TAX! I'm asking $1,500 for them out the door. I'd prefer to have a pick-up for them, as once I take them off the truck, I don't have transportation until I get my new tires and wheels.... although, I would be willing to work something out if needed.

Again, send me an email if you have any questions or if you're interested.

Nate

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts