22" Dub Esinem Floater

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK just posting on here before I go to ebay to see if anyone was interested in my rims. They are 22" Dub Esinem Floaters/spinners with Kumho Ecsta tires. They fit on the trac w/ the adapters I have that will also be incuded. The tires are in great shape w/ atleast 90 percent tread life on them. I doubt anyone will want them, but I always like to come here first before going anywhere else. I'm asking $3500 obo for the wheels/tires/adapters so just email me at [email protected] if there is any interest. Thanks

im interested in looking into buying them but i dont thinki could afford that price would you ever want to trade rims or maby money plus rims maby that could work out but if cash is wanted only how low could you go how about $1900.00 or more if interested let me know

thanks

kyle

Afraid I couldn't afford them right now...like them alot though. Just wanted to thank you again for the fender flares I bought from you. I forgot to let you know they got here fine and look good....thanks again

Latest posts