20's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremiah Morgan

Reaction score
I am trying to post a picture of the 20's I put on over the weekend.. I can't figure out how to post a pic on here! please help!

This site has a weird way of uploading pics to a post. You first have to upload it to your library. Since you already posted a bulletin just simply go to it and edit it and you will see the text format options below the message box. At the far right of those you will see a yellow folder. Click on it and it will open up a a window with all your pics. Select the pic by clickin on the small bubble next to your chosen picture. That should do the job

Great setup so far man, not a huge fan of BIG rims but those look really good and you have some sidewall on those tires too, nice!!!:supercool::haveabeer:

I wanted to maintain my ride so I wrapped them in Bridgestone Dueler HL Alenzas. Its the best tire we make. (I work for Bridgestone/firestone). 255/55/20's.. Boss 335's for the rims..

Very Nice. I'd like to change the wheels on my STA. Does anybody know the offset I need. I was thinking of going with some black lightning wheels.

Each wheel will have a different offset. Boss 335's were +12..Boss 338's are +28..I was going to go with the 338's but the center wouldn't work on the front. They would have worked if it was a 4x4 but not 2x4..

Latest posts