2016 Bronco

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the Bronco in the new truck magazine at the store (can't remember which one). It was on the cover along with a new fullsize Blazer or Jimmy, Jeep cab over truck and some other rigs that they would sell like crazy if they actually brought them back.

Ford is jumping the shark by not doing this one, as well as not doing an updated Sport Trac/Ranger including mini Lightning and Raptor versions.

I'd be more than happy with an Ecoboost 6 in that. EPA numbers wouldn't need to jump too much because of a new Bronco.

Gavin, my point about being Toyota is that Ford seems more and more inclined to offer vanilla rather than chocolate. They are more concerned about satisfying Wall Street rather than their customers meaning they are not as willing to take chances on lower volume models as they used to be. For example, they would rather try and force you to buy an oversize but higher profit F-150 instead of offer a more reasonable size Ranger. Another example is the fact that the only real performance oriented vehicles have come from their SVT division for the most part and so far there are no SVT models in the 2015 line up. No SVT Mustang or F-150 Raptor has been announced so far.

Latest posts