2015 FORD Mustang...yuk!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE442

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
Some where way to close to the effen city
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
This makes me want to :throwup:. I really didn't like the euro look details on the Mustang the last couple yearrs but this is just plain nasty for die hard Mustang fans IMO! Looks kind of like a Jag to me. Shelby died and so will the new Mustang.

CHANGE...I don't like no stinkin' CHANGE!

http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-mustang-2015.html?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=lln-outbrain-test

Last edited by a moderator:
I can dig . Obviously the doors wouldn't make it into production. I was just thinking the other day that they should pull some of the sling from the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus into a redesigned Mustang. Looks like they were ahead of my thoughts.

I can dig it. Obviously the doors wouldn't make it into production. I was just thinking the other day that they should pull some of the styling from the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus into a redesigned Mustang. Looks like they were ahead of my thoughts.

That's Ford's Evos concept car from about a year ago. It was never designed as a replacement for the Mustang and probably will never make it into production.

I like the styling but not for a Mustang...The popularity of the current Mustang means Ford will not be making a lot of changes after resurrecting the old 1967 styling in 2004. I would like to see the Mustang keep it's current styling with just subtle updates...Like the basic Porsche 911 styling has remained almost unaltered since the 1960's.

When something works, don't mess with it.

I like that thought Richard. I love how the 911 has remained essentially the same and keeps updating the basic design.

I don't like it at all. I hope it stays a concept vehicle and nothing further. That being said...I am definitely looking at purchasing a 2011-13 5.0 coyote GT coupe!!

Doesn't matter what name is on it, I still think it looks good.

It took me a while to warm up to the "New Edge" styling of my 2000 Mustang, and now I think it's the best looking Mustang since Larry Shinoda was in charge of design for the Mustang. IMO the "new retro" looks missed the mark, and going back to a solid axle was really tone deaf on Ford's part. I'm ready for a new Mustang design that can stand on its own merits.

There is a way to depart from the retro look while still making it unmistakenly a Mustang.

I kinda like the front, but I don't like the back.

I don't think there'll ever be a Mustang design I like as much as the one from the early 2000s. Nor do I think that there'll be one that I dislike as much as the design from the early 90s.

From the mid 70s through early 90s, there's isn't a Mustang that I'd keep if it was given to me. 64-1/2 to 70 were the best with the newest design following them, and the 94 up are ok, but I wouldn't buy one. The others can be crushed for all I care.

Personally, I don't think I'll ever own a Mustang. I'm that "different car" kinda guy. That's why I own a '69 Cougar, Sport Trac and Edge. They all strike me in some way that makes me wonder why the whole public doesn't want it. Somehow, I end up with niche vehicles.

Jeez, Hugh, you and I are more alike than I realized. I have a 68 Cougar. But I also have a 99 Cobra, 75 Bronco, 70 Mach 1 and a 67 Ranchero along with the 07 Sport Trac. I was never a fan of the II or the Fox body Mustangs either. Instead I had an 86 Capri 5.0L.

Like others have said, the Evos concept will never be the next Mustang. If anything, it reflects the styling of the 2013 Fusion more than I think it will the 2015 Mustang. As the article stated, the next Mustang will have definite Mustang styling cues but with a more modern flair than the current S-197 cars.

Latest posts