2011 Ford Edge Sport, I need winter rim/tire advice

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Marano

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I havent been here in a while but I always remember its a great website full of smart people! lol Anway, I bought a 2001 Ford Edge Sport last month and with the winter months approaching I want to take off the stock awesome looking 22" rims and tires and put something on it for the winter. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how small I can actually go with the rims. I heard 17" then I heard 18". Thanks a lot!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't tell you about the wheel size but Tire Rack has winter wheel and tire packages that usually end up not costing a lot for what you get. They'll ship them to you already mounted and balanced. Bridgestone Blizzaks are the shiznit.

Hey whats up! That's awesome! I took great care( like we all do) of that Trac. I loved that truck but I needed more of an SUV at the time. I'm still in love with that yellow :) If Ford offered it on the Edge I would have gotten it lol :love:

Latest posts