2010 Mustang Unveiled

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woppy V

Reaction score
friend sent me this. take a peek at ford.com if the link doesnt work.

redesigned a bit --- pretty nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I like the V6 front end styling better than the GT. The flat black grill surround on the GT just doesn't do anything for me. Has anyone seen any un-camouflaged pics of the GT500?

These are about as clean as I have seen so far:

Couple of things I noticed- They took a few features and styling cues from the current GT-500. The V-6 model features the rounded double trapezoid shaped grilles, and the pony package has 10 spoked wheels very similar to the Alcoa forged units on the GT-500KR. Also, they flipped the speedo and tach. On the S197 (2005-2009) the tach is on the left, and the speedo is on the right. In the case of the GT-500, they were reversed, as the driver naturally pays more attention to the right gauge, in this case, the tach. It seems the 2010, at least the GT is set up that way.

Also, the rear tail lights are sequential. That's the first time that's been offered as OEM, rather than aftermarket.

True. I was referring to the three-bar tail lights on Mustangs. The '67 Shelbys had Cougar tail lights, and the '68-70 Shelbys had T-Bird tail lights.

Looks as though they took some aftermarket cues for the new model:

Painted Mirror inserts

Sequential Tails

Chrome inner door handles

Styled hood

Cold Air Intake

etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts