2010 Limited

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Cox

Reaction score
Ok ya'll, with this being the last year for the Trac and my '07 having 65k on it, I am looking at over 100k in a couple of years, I have been thinking about a 10 Trac. Went on line just now and at a dealer within 70 miles of me, they have 3 Limited, v8, 4wd with less than 75 miles and are selling them as used certified vehichles. Why? Yes they are cheaper, in the 34.9k range. Does this mean you get no rebates and or incentives? How about financing, isn't used car financing get a higher rate?

That doesn't sound right to me! I am a Ford salesman and if they haven't been titled then they are still New vehicles. I have sold new ones with 400 to 500 miles on them and they are still new and you still get any rebates that apply. Give me the zip code of that dealer and I will look it up and tell you what's up with that and what the rebates are!

:eek:nline:

I purchasaed a new 2010 Limited with practically everything except 4WD. Yes even the expensive Navigation unit. Imagine my surprise when it arrived without NAV! After a couple of weeks we got this instgalled from the factory by the dealer, but we are experiencing a little delema.

When you go into the NAV unit displays and go to the help screens on using the system, you get down to a level under voice controls in which it shows chapters and topics however you can not select anything. We have tried driving, park, engine off, engine on, foot on brake, FORD NAV CD in player, etc. My dealer has tried calling Ford and the Audio Center in Syracuse, NY and nobody seems to know anything about this problem and therefore have no solutions. We also have checked several other FORD trucks and cars with the NAV system and what do you know, they have the same problem, so this is not unique to the Sport trac but was wondering if anyone out there has had this problem.:cry:

:soap:It just bothers me when you put something in the programming that looks complete and ready to use and then leave me hanging unable to use it. I'm an engineer and these things get to me! Don't start a job and then not complete it!

fswitzer

that sucks. I have my 2010 ST with everything also, got it July 28th factory ordered on 6/1/10.

If it came without the Nav I would not have taken it. I would expect there to be problems with installing the unit at a dealership, just not the same as being installed at the factory. Dealership mechanics have a nack for screwing things up. Like they did on my '07, which is the main reason I traded it in on the 2010.

ReblFord

I got my 2010 with 43 miles on it. A little weird but I didnt ask why. I got 1.9% on a 60 month loan with Ford Credit.

Well I e-mailed the dealer and asked the same question. They said that they ordered cars for their rental fleet and they have been titled to their dealership, yet they have not been driven off of the lot. I would get no rebates or anything else since they are technically a used car. They did say that they carry a 6 year 100k mile warranty. One is basically getting a new Trac at a used price, according to the salesman that contacted me. All of the '10 Limited V8 Tracs they have in stock seem to have everything except Nav. They have 3 of them, one each of red, white, and silver. Adrenalin 22, this is at University Ford/Kia in Durham, NC, 27701.

Latest posts