2010 Limited V8 4WD for sale!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackson Ellis

Reaction score
I'm offering my 2010 Sport Trac Limited V8 4WD up for sale. I'm only selling for the right price, and am not really looking to unload it. If it sells, I'll go buy a sporty sedan - which is more to my taste.

Please see the library for my pics (left them all up, even the fender bender) and search my name for issues I've had/resolved on this truck. Only recent change is that I swapped the Flowmaster 40 for a Flowmaster 70, and the results are fantastic. Sounds great without waking neighbors on startup, and disturbing dogs throughout the neighborhood!

Pertinent details:

Loaded, limited, all options. If you have to ask, then yes this truck has it.

Great shape inside and out - will get into pesky details with serious buyers.

Comes with SCT 3 tuner and tunes. Bought tuner new, so it's got 5 swaps left in it.

Has bed extender installed.

New battery in 2012. New tires in 2013 (20k miles on them). New Nav Maps in 2013. New fuel filter in 2013. New transmission fluid in 2013. Single in dual out exhaust (see pics) in 2014. New spark plugs in 2014.

NADA Clean Trade in = $24000

NADA Clean Retail = $27400

Carmax has STs for sale at 23K, 24K, and 26k. None of them are V8s or 4WD, only one of them is a Limited.

Make an offer.

Thanks.

ncstatewolfpacker AT gmail dot com.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. couple of things, Nav? Elect climate control? Sunroof? I'm asking about this stuff as your pictures don't come up. Bed extender? Hard tonneau cover? Ya know what Jackson, can you email a couple of shots, inside and out? Send 'em to: [email protected]. Then we can talk $$. Bob Caffyn

Here is a link to the Craigslist ad. There are over 20 pictures included there. The answer to all of your questions is yes. If you want a photo of anything not shown there, then let me know and I'll email it to you.

Thanks.

Latest posts