2010 Blue Flame STA PICS!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Pierobon

Reaction score
My dealership just got this blue flame sta in today. It has since been put on as a demo for our top sales rep. When it came in, I couldn't believe how nice it looked in person. Much better then I thought. What do you all think?

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

very nice :cool:

btw, why would your dealership use a vehicle that is kinda' limited as a demo?

not to mention, that an educated consumer tends to stay away from demo vehicles

We do very well with demo's at our dealership! We get no complaints and we sell every single demo very fast or shortly after we reach our allocated klm's.

Gary S,

Demo vehicles can rule, if you believe that the sales manager that drove it wasn't beating it to death, and most don't. They are your best deals in used vehicles, typically.

TJR

Where in Ontario are you? I'm looking for a good dealership to look at my truck.....the one I'm using now sucks, and yet they are supposed to be the best in the area!!

Beautiful trac, but a little too close to Gator blue for this Nole.

Now, if they came out with a Garnet STA...

Yeah, every time I've considered a "demo" vehicle, the stealership wanted just about new price minus ~ a few hundred bucks.

No thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I sell Demo or CSV vehicles all the time. We certify most of them. Price vs Equipment level, there is no way a new car can compete with them unless you're a payment buyer and you get 0% financing on the new car.

Just a few weeks ago I sold a 09 MKZ demo w/ Nav, THX2 Audio, AWD, Adaptive HID headlamps.....and a lot more. New it was $40,000 plus. It sold for about $30,000. It had 2,000 miles on it!

That is a classic Demo/CSV deal. If I found a demo 2010 STA that was $10,000 less than a new one with under 5,000 miles on it I would be interested. Who, in their right mind, wouldn't be?

Patrick, your lot looks barron! I thought mine was bad, but I don't feel so bad now lol. Your dealership looks pretty nice though. What I would give to pickup a Ford franchise here. I really feel limited without the Focus, Taurus and F150.

Psycareyo, it has been so busy here that we are running out of inventory. we ordered 120 2009 F-150's and we now have two left. we had over 60 escapes and now have 6, 20 focus 8 left, 12 fusion 3 left, 4 sport tracs 1 left, we had 10 2010 f-150's that came in and they are all gone, and finally we got 3 2010 taurus. Just took out the SHO and WOW! UNREAL!!!! Will post pics soon.

Regards,

Pat

Hey Patrick,

It is really good that you guys are selling so many cars and trucks, knock on wood.

You guys should order the new F150 Raptor... I already saw one in person at my local dealer. It looked amazing...:cool:

I wish we could sell the F-150 Raptor however we are not an SVT Dealer. Another local dealer in town is SVT and they have 10 of them on their lot. Amazing machines. Saw them in person at the Toronto Auto show. The dealer has 2 Orange, 3 white, 4 black and 1 blue. In canada fully loaded with all options, they are going for $55,000.

Regards,

Pat

Oh, thats unfortunate...but yea, like you said they are really amazing...wish I had that kind of money. I think the black and the orange are the best colors. Only saw the orange in person so far.

55k? That is crazy, arent they supposed to go for only like 40k. I think that price will go down by next year, since they wont be so "new".

Psychero gave a good example of a good demo deal. They are out there. If a dealer tries to sell a demo for almost the same price as new then they are looking to sell to a sucker. Just don't be a sucker and you can get a good deal.

TJR

This color looks much better in person. Sawgrass Ford has one out front. When it comes time to paint this is the color my Trac is getting.

sorry have to disagree again.

in psyc's example with the 09 MKZ, new was 40K +, check me, who pays mrsp on an 09 MKZ ?

i am sure that vehicle brand new could have been had for very low 30's. so for a demo vehicle with 2K, how far off is the demo versus new?

another example, i buy a brand new MKZ and drive it 2K miles and attempt to trade it in, the dealer is going to give me no more then 25K.

so where is the great deal on the demo?

Latest posts