2010 Blue Adrenalin without grille blackout? SOLVED!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as prices go, I'm picking up my 2010 Adrenalin tomorrow. V8 AWD, everything but the moonroof. X-plan and rebates= $36,500. And maybe one more rebate. We're still checking.

Last edited by a moderator:
B3,

Sorry man but...you bought a used truck...not a new truck. You just can't get that kind of deal on new right now. It's just not possible. They don't have the margin and the AXD plans don't discount MSRP more than $3,000 on a loaded unit. The trucks don't have much holdback anyway and if you do a plan there is no holdback.

Your truck having 1xx miles on it doesn't make it used. That's nothing. it's used because it was titled at least once prior to your ownership. I've sold new cars with over 1,000 miles on them at full asking price before. It's all supply and demand based pricing. It was never titled and it was a Kia Soul Sport which are exceptionally rare. I miss our Lincoln Mercury line but these Kia's are better in every way. They have come a long way in the last 10 years.

Used vehicles, 9 times out of 10, have a significanlty higher profit margin than a new unit.

Think of it this way, If the truck was 44 grand new... used it would be 44 grand, less all invoice profit, less rebates, just to give you the retail price of the same truck used. Then you subtract their profit margin of at least $3,000. That's our lot average and most of our inventory are little used Kias with $2000 margins. A truck like this should have at least $5,000 margin.

So I'd say you got a typical used car deal. It's a great deal because a CPO Adrenalin with only 122 miles on it...thats more warranty than the truck would come with brand new. I'd say you made out pretty good on that deal...because it was USED.

You cannot compare a left over, used, CPO deal to a a brand new truck. Even if the vehicle is the same it's still apples to oranges.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont like the price. But I do like the paint to match body. The black on the gen2, I never did like. If I could afford one. I would paint mine also.

Its JMO, but the trucks both look good in thier own way. It depends on where your tastes run. Look at it this way, how many sport blue Adrenalin trucks have you seen? How many with a blue grille surround? See my point. Bob

Latest posts