2010 Adrenalin V8, AWD, Navi - For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Smith 2

Reaction score
I've decided to post my personal truck for sale. It is a 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin with only 40k miles! If you are a collector or a car enthusiast, you know how rare it is to see these trucks. As of today, this is one of 3 Adrenalin package models that has this low of miles. The only others are in Illinois (at dealer asking $29,900 without Navigation) and West Virginia (at dealer also).

I use my truck for work purposes now and have gotten to the point that I need a bigger truck bed. I truly wish I could keep this since it is a fantastic day-to-day vehicle and perfect for those quick trips to the store or small projects at home. This truck will also hold a 4' x 4' pallet of equipment/material. Trust me, I've tested it.

Here are some facts about the truck:

PROS:

Overall great condition

Stand-out Red Paint - You WILL get noticed!

Lowest mileage (40k) of any Sport Trac Adrenalin currently for sale! (I've checked!)

4.6L V8 Engine pumping out nearly 300 HP.

AWD (All-wheel drive) Vehicle and great for rainy weather or even snow (rare down here in the South)

Leather in great condition, see photos!

Heated Mirrors and adjustable pedals

Aftermarket backup camera installed by yours truly

Custom Ford logos in front grill, tailgate, and steering wheel

CONS:

Nicks and pitting in the wheels since it was a Canadian truck

Minor clearcoat scratches

Minor surface rust underneath truck in the undercarriage due to the roadways in Newfoundland (original owner). I've had the truck inspected by a mechanic on a lift and it is in excellent condition.

Sporadic squeaking of suspension due to rubber bushings being worn. I've had the suspension inspected as well and there are no issues whatsoever, just the occasional, annoying squeak when going over some bumps.

I have the TITLE IN-HAND, so there would not be a bank involved on my end.

I will provide whatever photos, video, or in-person inspections that you need to give you peace of mind. I will let the pictures tell you more of the story. Trust me, there isn't a higher-end, better condition Sport Trac available anywhere!

Hi Ben,

Just curious, did you paint the rims? I have an 09 Adrenalin and my rims are chrome. Nice to see your mileage is low. I just turned over 50,000 kms (30,000 miles). Also how much work was it to hook up the rear camera?

Mel

Latest posts