2010 Adrenalin V8 AWD 7,500 Miles. Everything but Nav.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
Gas is killing me now that I have to bring my baby 50 minutes out of my commute, for day care, one way.

I'm tired of throwing money away trading. I'm tired of the fuel cost on a tight budget. Kids are 4 times more expensive than I planned!

The truck is mint. It will be a year old in Sept.

Pictures are in my folder. I've included a window sticker link.

Additional:

Steeda Underdrive Pulley Kit 701-0005A

Zabteck Modified Throttle Body V8 4.6L

SOS Ignition Coil Set 31850

K&N 57-2573 FIPK

Magnaflow 14236 Exhaust

DMH E-Cutout

SCT Xcal3 ECM & TCM Tune (87 and 93 Octane) By Unleashed

Total Retail Value: $2,200. Obviously I didn't pay that so I'll deal on them. I wouldn't mind keeping the SCT X3 for the Lightning.

These mods make a SIGNIFICANT difference over stock. I mean significant! I don't have any dyno numbers but you will feel it if you drive it.

NADA Clean Retail: $35,650

Clean Trade-in: $31,500

Dealership Actual Cash Value (ACV) $29,500. This is a dealer's true cost to take my truck in on trade. Any amount more than this comes out of their vehicle profit margin.

Make me a realistic offer.

My plan is to replace it with a Sportage and buy a cheap Lightning to satisfy my ego.

If no one bites I'll be happy to just keep my Adrenalin and lease a FWD Kia Soul to ease the bite of the added mileage and increased fuel cost.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the exact same vehicle as you, i bought it 3 monthes ago, would you go with the magnaflow exhaust again, i want to do something with my exhaust just not sure what yet. thanks, did the kit you bought replace from the cat back or?

I did a res/muff delete with the magnaflow. I love magnflow and I've had two Gen2 Adrenalin trucks and both have had the same exhaust lol. So...yeah...I'd do it again :)

Damn... If I was in the market for a Gen 2 Trac right now, I'd make the trip to NY from IL for it, Carey! Can ya hold on to it for about another year? I'll be ready for a new Trac then! :grin:

Wow! If I could get the VA to move on my agent orange setlement. I would fly up and drive it home...:banghead::driving:

Thanks for the support guys.

The truck is awesome.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not looking for the clean private party retail. I will accept less.

If no one bites I'll be happy to just keep my Adrenalin and lease a FWD Kia Soul to ease the bite of the added mileage and increased fuel cost.

Can't imagine leasing another vehicle, plus insurance, will save you money.

40+ MPG, under $100 a month lease payment + $20 a month insurance.

I would get almost four times better fuel economy :)

That would make the payment and then some!

Of course...this is really only a good deal if the price of gas is super high like $4.00+ gal

would you take 26

No. I wouldn't take $26,000. That is ridiculous. Come on man. Man I just hate lowball forum offers.

If you were really interested you would email me and you would come up thousands to make an aggressive yet realistic offer.

If you did that, you would also not look like a tool to everyone who looks at this thread.

26...shut the door on your way out. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your fuel mileage like with those mods? And do you deliver to Tennessee, lol?

My father lives in GA so he could bring it to Tennessee for the price of gas.

I get about 13-16mpg city with these mods. Highway I have seen 21mpg once for about 8 seconds :) Typically its around 19-20mpg highway.

So you can lease and insure a vehicle for less than $1200 a year?

As a Kia dealer I can :)

It would be a base model. No CC but has AC. Manual tran. It'd get it below invoice with all rebates. I'd put the first payment upfront. I only need about 10,000 miles a year so my residual is about 63%. We're talking about a $13,000 brand new car with $1750 in rebates that I qualify for.

So yes I can :)

Is this truck still for sale? Any idea what it would cost to ship to Wisconsin? I am unable to down load the window sticker, would you be able to fax 920-262-6339?

Thanks,

John

Seriously!!!?

It's leaving for Indiana, along with my Lightning, for a Saleen supercharger tomorrow at 10am rofl.

Your timing couldn't be worse friend. I'm keeping her!

There is a guy on here with a vey nice red 2010 STA for sale. I believe his is an AWD v8 with nav.

Latest posts