200k Club

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a little belated, but about a month ago, my Trac turned the 200,000 mark. She's been a great truck for me and still runs pretty well. Thanks to everyone that contributes here, and thus has helped keep me and mine on the road for so many miles. Keep it up!

Congrats!

I am about 10k from by 200,000 mark and I wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country. My daughter drives it more than I do these days, but I'm the pit crew.

My wifes is at 206000, and we are thinking about a trip to Vegas from Michigan to pick up dads boat to bring home in the spring, wish us luck!

I am at 215,500 but it had had 215,400 km's when I bought it. I was a little hesitant when I bought it because of the high kilometres, so I hope it lasts awhile. It's been well looked after by previous owner, regular oil changes and common repairs done. Wish me luck everyone. :grin:

210 K had to replace 4 struts seized good for another 200k or Maybe a new F150 next year when they become 800 pounds lighter :haveabeer:

Latest posts