2009 F150

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Tucker

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Take some time to check out the new 2009 f150 site! I was a little skeptical of the new design until I got to take a closer look. I'm really liking the FX4 model, but then again, I've always been partial to it. There are some really cool 3D renderings of the truck that are very well done and they deserve a lot of attention IMO.

Heres the link:

It is a sharp looking truck with a lot of funtionallity. They are going to give one a lot of options on how one would want their truck to be. Love the tail gate step. Helps us short people!!!lol

No outward changes that I can see from the F250 - but - I always like the look anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some nice features..

The 4X4 models have an electronic locking rear differential.

Also, if you look in the "Gallery" photos, under "Work Solutions" it apparently has some type of alarm on the bed to help protect what you have in it ?? I see it in the short video, but cannot find where they explain it. Does anyone else take it this way, or am I wrong?:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I really like them... uh oh... i might be hesitating on my truck choice for the spring now... I wonder what the costs will be in Canada

a local news paper says the new F150, that we know in Mexico with the name of "Lobo", will have a new version called SFE ( Superior Fuel Economy) with a fuel economy 9 km/lto (something like 20 mpg).

maybe this is good for a size and weight of the truck.

there should be a 4.4 L diesel motor option as well!

Not till 2011 at the soonest. . .they just keep pushing it back (09, 10 and now 11), so don't count on it for 2011 either.

Interesting fact. The new F-150 will not have a gas cap. You just stick the nozzle in the hole and fill it up.

Tom

Tom, I found that interesting too. You should see the amount of scratches I have on the side of my truck from its previous owner. Apparently they didn't figure out you can rest it on the gas nozzle or think to Mod the damn thing