2008 STA for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olivia Snyder

Reaction score
For all of you who are interested, there is a 2008 Red Adrenalin for sale on ebay. It has a buy it now price of $25,000. It's in VA if anyone around there is interested. It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Has every option possible and looks flawless. I tried every way possible to stretch my paycheck to afford it for myself but was unsuccessful. Anyway, just thought I would share for anyone else who is looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the link is just bad. If you go to ebay.com and type in "sport trac adrenalin" on the home page search box, it will come up.

Last edited by a moderator:
That belongs to a member here: swoop1156.

He listed it here on the "Swap and Sell Board" back at the end of October. Guess he hasn't sold it yet.

Looks nice but it is only 2WD. It was AWD or 4WD it would probably be sold already.

One of the reasons I bought my 2010 STA was because it was V8 AWD. If it was only 2WD I would not have even considered it.

I'm one of the bidders- I'm still mad I missed the last red STA on Ebay- V8, 2WD and 5500 miles, went for the "Buy it now" of $24,700....

I like to let auctions run their course, my enthusiasm waxes and wanes for that black hood...and the miles are higher than I would like- If I REALLY had to have it, I would just click and pay up.

The hood looks great. If I bought one with it already done I wouldn't think twice about it.

The miles are kind of high but his buy it now price reflects that. Less miles usually means more money.

He has great optional equipment.

The truck is in better than new cosmetic condition. Very very clean. He obviously loved and maintain this thing like it was his life's work.

If you wanted one of these, and your seriously ready to buy, you should be hitting the buy it now because this is a bargain.

lasik1, you live in Key West, it will take you 10 years to double the milage. You know you want it, just pull the trigger...:D

Anyone know SWOOP1156 e-mail address? Would like to send a thank you for his service to our country, and a condolence for having to let go of such a beautiful ST

Hello guys,

Yeah, that's mine. I listed it before on this site, the local boards around here, then other nationally-wide boards and now to eBay. I can't believe the thing hasn't sold for the price I am asking -- I mean, it's NOT that out of line. I think it's a very affordable prive when looked at what you are getting and the condition it's in.

There are members on here that know how I care for my vehicles, so it's not just me saying it.

Feel free to contact me:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Adam

Latest posts