2008 Ford Sport Trac Limited 22,000 miles MINT - Like New!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kent Egel

Reaction score
For Sale: This is my neighbor's Sport Trac. She doesn't have a computer, so I'm selling it for her. I hate to say this, but this might be the best Sport Trac in the USA. I'm into classic cars and I looked this vehicle over good. It is like new! To say she has babied this vehicle is an understatement. She's been the only one to ever sit in this Sport Trac. No one has ever sat in any of the other seats. She has blankets over them always.The rear cargo area has always had a blanket down - nothing has touched the plastic floor. When she gets fuel she has a wash mitt stashed away to use to cover the gas cap so when it dangles down it doesn't scratch the paint. She has never used the keys to open the doors in fear of scratching the paint - she uses the keypad. She always parks far away from store fronts, etc. and walks a long way in fear of door dings - there is no door dings! It has always been mostly driven on longer trips with the cruise on (100 mile round trip to see her grand kids) It always been garaged, washed and serviced regularly and meticulously looked after. I think you get the idea the lengths this lady went through to keep this Sport Trac nice. It is loaded with options including the V8 and 6 speed transmission. Leather interior, hard tonneau cover and the list goes on. She has of course all of the original paper work and receipts. It invoiced new for about $35,000. Another unusual thing she did is when she found out they weren't going to make Sport Tracs new anymore back in 2011 she went out and bought 2 new sets of original floor mats even though the ones in the vehicle look like no one has put their feet down on them. Again if you're interested in buying a Sport Trac that is next to new in all respects of the word, then this one is for you. She is asking $29,500 or reasonable offer. E-mail me at [email protected] for all kinds of photos or if you need more info. Thanks

I would like to see photos of it even if I wasn't going to purchase it. Don't want to waste your time asking for photos by email if I my only interest was to see the best TRAC ever.

Kent - If you decided to post some pics, you can upload them in the "My Library" section - just click that link on the left side of page when you're on the home page. Below the upload button, there is a scale pic option. A good start is 30%. Otherwise, your pic will be huge.

Then when you respond, you'll see a row of icons below the response text box that allows you to bold, italicize, etc. The last one allows you to select pics from your library to include in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, gorgeous Trac. You weren't kidding when you said it was mint.

I really doubt she's going to get anywhere close to $29,500 for it though. It's out of warranty and 5-6 years old, even if it is in immaculate condition.

It is nice and I would love to have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts