2008 Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerica Marshall

Reaction score
I am trying to sell my truck...It has 20,000 miles on it. Nothing is wrong with it....I am just about to lose my license for probably 6 months and I dont want it to just sit there....Let me know if you interested...Its colorado red by the way.

Thanks, Jerica

I am asking right now 24000...but i know that is probably to high but im gunna try for that...Its a V6 I have had it a little over a yr.. I just put brand new nexen tires on it. tinted windows and eye brow....i dont know what else to put....independent rear suspension...it is rear wheel drive....feel free to call 7705036955 I dont get on here much any more.....

Thanks, Jerica

That's not a horrible price for a V6 2WD. You won't get it sold at that price though. Having a V8 and AWD significantly raises the residual value of the 08 STAs from what I've seen on Galves, KBB, NADA and our FLM auction network.

KBB priced mine as 24,950....in excellent condition....And a New one is 35,000....mine is in great condition....I will ask 24000 for now and open to offers and neg. Thanks

A new V6 2wd is NOT $35,000 sorry. Maybe if it had AWD and a V8 with the limited electronics package. There are also 2500-3500 in rebates on those units also.

well then sorry I priced a new one with everything I have and it is 34,800 so i rounded up 200 dollars....even after rebates its 30000 big whoop.....

Thanks John for the advice I have thought about it but Im not to sure about selling out of state but I will give it a shot...

My 08 has the limited electronics pkg, AWD V8 and the bed cover. It was just over $35,000 MSRP. That's why I called BS on your MSRP. It should be considerably less.

I was a little off on my MSRP. I check my window sticker after lunch and my MSRP was $36,115. I got it for $32,989.15 less $2500 in rebates for $30,489.15 That's a V8, AWD, Limited Electronics pkg and the bed cover.

MSRP to MSRP; You're saying that your basic 2wd V6 Adrenalin was only $1155 less than mine? Either the V8 or the AWD options alone eat that difference up in one shot.

Don't get me wrong, I think you have a great asking price. My issue is with the inflation of your MSRP in order to make your deal look better than it really is.

You're posting on a forum where people love the ST and the STA. There are a bunch of them on here and people know what their MSRP is. So it's not just about "I price and you price thats all we know..." If you're going to pull numbers out of the air like that, you're not going to be taken seriously thus you won't get any solid leads from MYST members.

Please don't feel like I'm attacking you. I'm actually holding true to the members of the site and the pricing integrity of the product.

if someone is really interested please ask me by emailing me....it will be easier than talking on here and getting all the other interruptions and but ins....Thanks

Everyone sells how they like to...

I know I am going to....thats just the only picture I have at work and I havn't had time because I have had meetings with attorneys.....I will get more up as soon as I can...

Thanks