2008 adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Hasledalen 2

Reaction score
I have seen a few members have a 08 adrenalin. I think they look Bad A$$ and am wondering how much they cost out the door... I know most people dont like exposing how much they paid for their vehicle so you could email me the price also, I wont tell!!!!!

Brian,

It does, but it is not called the Adrenalin, just select the Limited, and AWD, it is the same thing. As you keep building, in the Options tab, you'll see that the Adrenalin Package was added

$42,000 CAD v8 AWD, Loaded.

The price is crazy here, but what the heck can I do. I live here. I beleive they are low 30's in the US... Even though our dollar is pretty well par.

I bought mine in March and ordered it end of January. I paid $29,000 ultimately but got $4,000 cash off rebate from the $35,000 price.

I just purchased a red one yesterday. Sticker was right at $33500, after invoice price it was $31290, then $2500 rebate off - to total $28790 OTD. So around $4710 off the price of the truck, plus they gave around $1500 more on my trade than I expected to get. Pretty decent deal on a pretty awesome truck!