• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN - 2008 Adrenalin V8

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flounder

Reaction score
Hi All,

Long time, no see. I miss the days of the Louisville meets and LAP. Great memories. My 2004 ST Premium likely met the big car crusher in the sky.

My father is ordering a Ranger Raptor to replace the Adrenalin. History is that he purchased it in 2008, I purchased it from him somewhere in 2012 or 2014, and then I transferred it back to him around 2022 after I went with an F-150. So, although it has had three owners, it has been in the family. I would rather it go to an enthusiast rather than auction, etc.

V8, only options missing are navigation and heated seats (not available in 2008). Has the moonroof, hard tonneau with matching locks, etc. No bed fence thing.

143,629 miles. Most recently had lower exhaust manifolds and driveshaft replaced. It probably will need a torque converter in the next 10,000 miles; I can hear a hum around 30-40 mph. Some light surface rust underneath and on the hitch but it was always garaged. No dents. A few scratches, but it could use an inside detail and exterior perfecting. Interior, seats, etc. show normal wear for a 16 year old vehicle. Rims have the typical spider-webbing known to get them and could be refinished. Adrenalin badge needs some black paint. A/C blows cool but not cold; probably needs to be recharged. Just trying to be straight on what this is and is not. It was not a garage queen, although it has had minimal miles on it in the last 2-3 years. (My father drove my parents' Suby instead.) It still gets looks. Ford really hit a home run with this design.

Timing to sell is within the next three months, although I am flexible if you have cash. Located in Southeastern PA. Bill of sale will be as-is, etc., although you are welcome to check it out.

Attachments

• IMG_7775.JPG
    IMG_7775.JPG
    692.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7776.JPG
    IMG_7776.JPG
    637.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7781.JPG
    IMG_7781.JPG
    495.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7777.JPG
    IMG_7777.JPG