2008 2008 STA Fog light bulbs?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARVIN McINTYRE 2

Reaction score
Okay, ST & STA Gurus, can anyone here figure out, or know where to buy a fog light bulb for the Adrenalin Packaged ST's? I have looked at Amazon, E-bay and a host of sites and parts stores, but this is one hard item to inquire and search for. AT Rock Auto parts, they sell them in a ten-pack, but I am not a retailer, so I just dont need that many at one time. Please give me some help here. The dealers are too high on this part so I thought I would go to the true source for Sport Trac needs, and that is the ST and STA community ....so thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
swshawaii, I think that number is for the bulb for my 2001 ST. On the Adrenalin there is a eal bulb similar to a light bulb, so to speak. The bullb I am looking for is integrated into the housing as a one-piece fixture. On EBay the bulb is called Wagner 5202, and it looks a lot like the STA bulb housing. AAMOF, I looked up the 9145 bulb and it fits like my 2001 fog light bulb. This is an extreme part of the STA Mystique because it is certainly exclusive in the trim segments that it is almost foriegn to the rest of the ST's. I will keep looking for this bulb, so thank you for your help, anyway.

Sorry Marvin, I stand corrected. FWIW, here's another link. GL

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in the process of finding that link. You are on the right path now!! Been there, done that! Good luck! Jim

Latest posts