2007 WARRANTY ???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Ewing

Reaction score
What is the warranty on a 2007 sport trac

One person said the NEW WARRANTY is only on 2006 not 2007

My salesman said it is on the 2007 also - but nothing in writing.

is is on some ford site - about 2007 warranty.

thanks

bill in ga

When I heard the ad on TV a few weeks ago, they clearly indicated all new 2007 models would get the 5 year/60K mile warranty.

My daughter just bought a new 2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition over the labor day weekend and got a terrific deal from the dealership where her husband and I once worked. I don't believe she got the new 5 year warranty, but I will check with her the next time I see her.

She had a 2004 Sport Trac but gave that to her husband and he traded in his 2002 F-150 extended cab. The kids were getting too big to ride in the F-150 rear jump seats. :D

...Rich

I bought my sport trac a few days before they started releasing Job 2's, so early August and when I bought my car they gave me a slip of paper to amend my factory warranty stating that it was covered by the 5 year/60,000 mile drivetrain coverage.

I just logged into the myford site and in the small print was this under the heading 5 year/60,000 mile warranty:

This warranty provides coverage for the engine, transmission and more. It includes no deductibles for repairs, and the warranty is fully transferable to future owners at no cost. You will also receive complimentary roadside assistance for the entire warranty period, including towing, fuel-fill and lock-out services.

The 5-year/60,000-mile powertrain limited warranty is part of our commitment to deliver more standard safety equipment, more advanced technology, more value, more enjoyment, and most of all, more satisfaction from all our vehicles.

We want everything about your Ford to work as hard as you do.

*See your Dealer for limited-warranty details. Includes 2006 and 2007 model year Ford products regardless of the launch date. 2007 model year Focus coverage will be greater. 2007 model year E-Series and F-Series (up to F-550) diesel engine warranty coverage is 5 years/100,000 miles. Unique hybrid components have 8-year/100,000-mile limited-warranty coverage. A 2006 MY Ford Vehicle sold on or after July 14, 2006 will be covered by a complimentary 5year/60,000 Miles Ford ESP Powertrain Care extended service contract with a $100 deductible. For 2007 MY Ford products the warranty is fully transferable with no deductible.

i know i got the premium bumper to bumper warrantee when i purchased my Trac. it was the deal maker. i pulled the guy in on his day off (4th of July) and told him either add it in and do not make my payments go up or im going home in my Acura. he said he couldnt so i headed for the door and he chased me and said that id be killing him if he did it but that he would do it...... if i was killing him then he wouldnt have done the sale.... we all know how that works. i know im covered the norm 3/36000 and an additional 1 yr 12,000 on bumper to bumper. i think i got a decent deal huh.