2007 V8 Zanteck Throttle Body

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Lyon

Reaction score
I have a Zabteck throttle body for sale that I just pulled off of my 2007 V8. It is in perfect shape and looks just as good as the day I put it on. The only reason I am selling it is because we just traded in our Sport Trac. The first $250 takes it.

Last edited by a moderator:
is it as simple as switching throttle bodies or do you need to have a tuner to accept it? also what kind of gains did you get with it? thanks.

It is a straight switch. As for the gains I couldn't tell you what they were for just the TB because I changed my exhaust, intake, TB, and several pulleys all at the same time. Overall I got a 12-15 up gain and a 2-3 mpg gain.

You don't need to retune if it's just the TB. The vehicles ECM can auto compensate for something like 10% air fuel ratio. Most people see 2-3tq gain low end. I saw less of an impact on my truck because I already had everything I could buy for it. I felt s slightly better throttle response and rev pickup.

It's a great mod all by itself or you can use it as the cherry ontop of your Sunday and be the guy that has everything you can get for your ST.

It's worth this price. Even if you found no gains, you could turn around and sell it back on mYST for even more money IMHO.