2007 JOB 2 COLORS ?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William Ewing

Reaction score
Am trying to order 2007 ST

On 2nd dealer, now says he found one in AL with all options (except side air bags)

Wanted White - but he is telling me Graphite Grey.

WHERE DID I SEE 2007 JOB 2 COLORS - TRIED SEARCH - NOT LUCK

I did see it in someones message a couple weeks ago - but can not find it.

Also - not sure if the FORD web site has the new job 2 colors.

THANKS

Ford website does not have current colors. AL would be Alloy. Also available in Orange Frost. Mineral Grey is no longer available. All other colors are the same. Here is Alloy (AKA Carbon):

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck, I love my new ST. I oppted for the Dark Stone w/charcoal interior, and it looks good, but I think If I had waited for A JOB 2, I would have gone with that Carbon color w/the Light Stone intierior. Nice looking truck,,,,,,,,,keep using it as a truck! I do,,,,,,,,,,later,:D Mark

What's the difference between Dark Stone and Alloy (Carbon)? Those two look pretty similar to me. At least Mineral Gray was kind of in-between Silver and Dark Stone. :rolleyes:

I think we should start a poll on how long it is before Ford fixes the Build and Price feature on their website to show the current color options...Let's see, if it took two months for the PDBL to be added and it's a $245 dollar option and since there is no difference in price based on color...I'd say we might see a fix sometime in 2008. No, wait a minute, if they add or delete more colors for 2008 that will push a fix out even farther. Mr. Mulally are you listening? :wacko:

White Chocolate, along with Amethyst, evidently did not make the cut.