2004 Sport Trac Adrenalin LIFTED!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernard Olsen

Reaction score
Well it's about that time for me to move on from my Sport Trac Adrenalin. Driving 60 miles a day in that thing is proving to be too much for my wallet. I don't wanna sell this but I thought I would give someone a shot on here before I trade it in or put a for sale sign on it here in Florida.

64c05b65181beca6dcb7ecded483e380.jpg

f3392e1f59a72f3dc58f67012de05531.jpg

38293a5697c4a4c90b77ffec33149005.jpg

3dd9dc580b69e2a8d2bac1900111fc2f.jpg

240ee4ec2dd0d5a9e3c6845bef0b3d6d.jpg

2004 Sport Trac Adrenalin

Adrenalin Package (Not 4x4)

V6 with absolutely no problems

72, xxx miles

OEM Foglights

A/C runs cold as does heat

Rear A/C runs great as well

Changed oil every 2800 miles myself

Power windows and locks, including rear window

Key code on door is functional

Grey cloth power seats with 'Adrenalin' stitched in the headrests.

Kenwood 7" DDX5032 Double Din DVD player, Bluetooth, and iPod connections running to the glove box

Bed extender

Black nerf bars

3" Performance Accessories Body Lift professionally installed, with receipts

1.25" Warrior Shackles

Rancho RS5000s Front and Rear (Less than 3000 miles on them)

No torsion twist

33" BF Goodrich All Terrain Tires 285/75 including full size spare (Less than 3000 miles on them)

Glossy black Rock Crawler rims

Yakima Load Warrior roof rack system

I can honestly tell you there is nothing mechnically wrong with this vehicle. It has never been in an accident and hopefully never does. There are a few paint dings here and there but nothing unusal from daily driving. The front tires do rub on full turns into parking spaces but do not rub for everyday turns...if that makes sense. I really don't wanna sell this but I have to save some money on gas to and from work.

If you would like to see more pics just PM me, email me, or call anytime.

[email protected]

I would like to get $10,000 for it with the roof rack but $9,500 without it. I am flexible but were talking maybe a couple hundred.

Thanks for looking!

Bernard

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could buy this as my second ST. Maybe my fiance will sell her Z71 Tahoe? lol

Good luck. Someone will get a great buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 is a STEAL for this ST... I have been offered 13 for my 04 adrenalin, exactly the same minus the roof rack and mines seen michigan winters... oh, and ive got 80k on mine. damn i wish i could sell mine and buy yours BEFORE yours sells lol. :sigh:

really like the truck, i nwant it , i have been looking thru carmax and have located a few closest i have found to yours is in norcross ,ga. spoke with them about financing .they said that my financing ability is for about 10,000.so your truck is dead on. i believe that if you listed it with carmax i could purchased it.things are tight ,i just cooked my third exploder.i gotta have a truck being a restoration carpenter,lotta tools that gotta be locked up.and little debri at the end of the job so the truck is exactly what im looking for i am in jax, fl. i will contact carmax financer and see if this is possible. thanks for listening ill be back in touch.joe