2004 F-150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4 Loaded!!! Black

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Meyer

Reaction score
2004 FORD F-150 SUPERCREW LARIAT 4X4

ONLY 9,800 MILES

5.4 LITER TRITON V-8 (300HP)

18" FORD OPTIONAL ALLOY WHEELS

FORD TOWING PACKAGE W/ RECEIVER AND WIRING HARNESS

CENTER CONSOLE AUTO TRANS. SHIFTER

4 WHEEL DISC BRAKES W/ ABS

LIMITED SLIP REAR DIFFERENTIAL

BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR W/ FACTORY WOOD TRIM

POWER SUNROOF

AUDIOPHILE SYSTEM - 6CD IN DASH, FACTORY AMP AND SUBWOOFER UNDER BACK SEAT (INCREDIBLE!!!)

STEERING WHEEL AUDIO, CLMIATE CONTROLS

POWER SEATS - DRIVER (W/ MEMORY) AND PASSENGER

POWER REAR SLIDING WINDOW

BED EXTENDER

BED MAT

HEATED OUTSIDE MIRRORS

$30,550

===================================

Basically this is such an awesome truck and I'm hating to have to sell it. I special ordered this truck from the dealer and the only possible option that isn't on it is the skid plate! The only reason I am selling is because I recently got a company car paid for so the truck is more or less redundant. In fact right now it sits in my garage. I take great pride in my vehicles and hopefully you'll be able to see that when you take a look in person.

If you're interested, please contact me with any questions or if you would like to arrange a time to meet and see the truck.

TRUCK LOCATION IS SEATTLE, WA USA

Thanks!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Yeah, I wish they would've had some nice big chrome wheels as an option when i bought the truck. these were the best alternative i figured. I don't know why Ford seems to shy away from Chrome wheels whereas other companies like Dodge seem to put them on every truck and they look awesome! Oh whoops, did I say a Dodge looked awesome? haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts