2004-05 Instrument cluster

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Keefer

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find an instrument cluster for a 2004-05 Sport trac. I'm not near and junkyards that have these trucks in which makes it harder. I had a friend who also had the same problem and went threw the dealer for all of it and I herd it was like $700 new with programing. Any help would help. Thanks

I have a spare with 135,000-ish miles that needs to be repaired (RT Grim near Harrisburg, PA has a flat $170 fee) based on one or more faulty soldiers or connections. A lot of 04-05 clusters are failing now. Most that you find from salvage yards likely will be faulty, or close to it, based on their age. You're in the middle anthracite region; I'm originally from the northern portion. I'd be happy to give it to you for a case of Yuengling, but you'll have to have it repaired -- maybe when I take my ATV to Reading Anthracite's land. By the way, RT Grim does not reprogram mileage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts