2003 Trac ... time to let er go :(

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N J

Reaction score
The time has come to let er go and get a new vechicle. I was hoping that some of you here on the site could help me out with where I should be pricing the vehicle. Here is the info:

2003 with < 150,000 KM

2x4 w/ grey cloth

bed extender and cover

Upgraded stereo (Clarion w/ mp3 and ipod hookup)

Trailer Hitch Class IV w/ wirring

underbody rust proofing - lifetime gaurantee ($600 investment)

new tires (< 2 yrs ago)

body is in good condition no dents / major scratches

problems:

- rear driver side window needs a new motor (essentially doesn't work)

- interior dome lights just stoped working recently (possibly a fuse issue)

Southern Ontario, Canada

I was hoping to get in the range of $5,500 to 6,500 CANADIAN for it. I haven't got any confirmation yet from the dealer, but preliminary talks on trade in are in the range of 4,500 for it.

Any thoughts ?? Or potential buyers? LOL

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nick....if you decide to trade it in would you be willing to sell me the trailer hitch? I've been looking for one forever and every time I find one they end up selling it from under my feet!! BTW I'm close to Toronto, I'd be willing to drive to pick it up if you are close enough!!

Kegger help me sell the Trac and I'll not only give you the hitch but i'll bring it up to you.

LOL

I guess the answer to your question will depend if i go through dealer or not, but i'll keep ya in mind.

I'll take a look and see if anyone I know is looking for a truck for you for sure. Even if you do go to the dealer to trade it in I doubt they would notice a missing hitch right lol Keep me posted for sure Nick

I put my 01 up for $3200 CDN, with 290,000 klicks and people were beating dowm my door to buy it if that helps you