2002 Sport Trac Audio Wiring Diagram

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need some help. My sport trac came with the double din pioneer 6 disk changer. I need a wiring harness to install a pioneer in-dash single din cd player and everything ive looked at doesn't match up to the 3 plugs on the factory stereo. I really don't want to cut the factory wiring. If I end up with cutting the wiring as my only option I need a factory wiring diagram. Can anyone help me with this?

Maybe here. (Wiring Diagrams)

System- Interior & Driver Amenity

Subsystem- Entertainment (Audio Systems)

Last edited by a moderator:
you should be able to buy a Scosche wiring harness and solder it to your new stereo harness and it will plug into your factory harness. You dont need to use all the original harnesses to get it to work. I installed a JVC double din without butchering a few years back. Invesigate the Scosche website or Crutchfield or else give them a call.

:driving:

Thanks for the info I'll take a look.

RedRanger7: I've looked at and bought 2 different Scosche harnesses and neither fit the factory plugs. I looked at their website and saw nothing on there that would work either. I'll give them a call and see what they can tell me.

Kevin

I'm guessing you have the factory sub which is why you have three plugs. There is a separate plug adaptor for the sub that you will need besides the aftermarket to factory adaptor. The sub adaptor will run off the RCA jacks in the aftermarket unit. Search for Metra harness #70-5517,

Latest posts