2002 ford sport trac tonneau cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 2002 ford sport trac hard fiberglass locking hydraulic tonneau cover factory matching body color from my old 2002. Its the blood red color. I have pics but can seem to figure out how to put them in this post. I live in Bradenton FL and need to sell this thing taking up my garage. I would like pick up or you cover delivery. I am willing to help meet half way or something if your not a great distance away. Gas isn't cheap now. Its in great shape and have all the bolts and lock and keys for it. Short story with it when I traded in the truck I had it on for the appraisal knowing I would get more value after we locked in on a number I went home then came back the next day to turn the truck in and took the cover off cause I hate how dealerships screw people out of money and they never noticed so I've had it since then. HAHA So i have pics if interested email me with offers. [email protected] or [email protected]

Could you email me some pics and your price range if picked up. I'm going on Vacation at the end of May and if my girlfriend wants we could drive down to pick it up. [email protected]

Latest posts