2001 Sport Trac stuff for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Magee

Reaction score
Everything is OEM from my 2001 Trac which I do not have anymore. Pictures in my gallery.

Bed extender Gen 1, one broken locking pin.

Bed mat. With Sport Trac logo.

SOLD-Grey floor mats, "Explorer Sport Trac" embroidered on the driver and passenger mats. 1 piece rear seat mat. All a little dirty. Maybe a stain or three, I have not tried to wash them. Not too much wear.

Soft cover Gen 1. Very good condition. Only installed when needed, otherwise box/garage kept. All parts and manual.

Ford service manuals. 4 different books total.

I also have the folding Sport Trac chairs (2) Ford mailed out to new owners early on when the Trac was new. Hardly ever used, still in original carry bag. I might be talked into selling them if the price is right.

All located in Charlotte NC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures/color of floor mats?

Never mind just re read for color. Are they the Berber kind and 1 pc rear? How much-am interested depending on price. Located PCB fl

How much for the bed mat shipping to 54002? I also need the flexible rubber splash shields that attach to the lower edges of the front inner fender liners. They prevent mud and water from the road from getting in the engine compartment.

I had pictures in my gallery, but for some reason they are not showing up now. I even re-uploaded them, but still can not see them.

What would it take to get the folding Sport Trac chairs (2)?

fred....

Latest posts