2001 grand am wing on a trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A wing? Like on ricer cars? For real? OK. Whatever. Make sure you post pics.

dbf92bcb26e028fcb5c021a66aecccd4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why i????? think it would look cool lololol i seen a wing on one of our members trac so yeah i am serious making a call to the auto wrecker tomorow and if i can get it cheap enough then i will paint it black or the color of the trac... All good Billy

i seen a wing on one of our members trac

That is so wrong in so many ways. Pickups aren't supposed to have wings. There's only two things that are supposed to have wings: Airplanes and panty shields.

Have to squint to see it, but it's a 99 GT "take off" wing I got for $30 at a Ford show. Got it under my bed now if you're interested.

[Broken External Image]:

My new "wing"

[Broken External Image]:

Keith, remember, opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. It's your truck, do what you want. That said, I would pick something in the Ford family, like an '05 GT wing or something like that.

I took the ricer wing off my '94 mustang. Replaced it with the short Boss wing that was flat to the trunk. I guess Iam a hole cause wings dont belong on trucks...:D

im not a fan of wings on trucks but im not saying you cant make one work with your style. like jeffs new, i think it works well, may not be my choice for my truck but for his it works

Honestly, I hate spoilers, but the Mustang spoiler that Jeff C had looked really nice. It blended well onto the Sport Trac.

A tailgate mounted spoiler looks nice too.

Pontiac wings are so gawdy, it isn't funny. I really hate Grand Am's. We had one. Traded a Grand Am with less than 100,000 miles for an Explorer with over 130,000 miles. I love getting into the vehicle never having to worry if it will start or not.

Tom

That picture posted above is not a Grand Am spoiler. Here is the spoiler from an 01 Grand Am. It is flat and much better looking. I don't know if the dimensions would be correct but I think it would look good. Jeff's also would look good and you know it will fit.

George

[Broken External Image]:

I can't imagine why anyone would wanna put a wing on their ST;)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

But then again..mine's become more of a car with a really big trunk than a truck lately...and that fits what I need nowadays.

Latest posts