2001 CD/Cassette AM/FM Radio

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin Olson

Reaction score
I upgraded my radio in my 2001 ST. I don't need the old radio and I would like to get it to someone who could. I am located in Miami, Florida. The radio is available for the amazing price of FREE. All I ask is that if you ask for it, take it for your own use. Please don't take it and resell on eBay or Craigs List.

The radio measures 7.5" Deep X 7.5" Wide X 4" Tall. That should fit in a USPS Medium Box 1 (11" X 8.75" X 6"). If you don't live in South Florida contact me. You can send me a shipping label and I will send it to you. USPS ships for about $11.35.

First person asking gets it.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Happy New Years.

Martin Olson

Martin, I dont need it. I want to give you a New Year Kudo's. For offering it for free.

Thats what this site is all about.:supercool:

Have a blessed New Year, Eddie

I'll take it if you've still got it!! I just bought a 2002 with an aftermarket radio that doesn't work. Would rather have the factory radio anyway.

Duane you are the lucky winner. You can contact me at [email protected] or at 786-210-0498 and we can work out the detail. The radio works fine, the CD player works fine, the cassette player, well I would have to find a cassette first and I haven't seen one in years...

Latest posts