2000' long hotwheels track

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Chase

Reaction score
I wonder how much this cost the guy to make. It was a very smart idea to add the catch cup for the jump part of it. I wonder how many tries that took to get the car to land on its wheels.:driving:

Eddie,

I think once the car goes under the checkered flags it's the end of the run, the last 30 seconds plus talks about the charity.

I think a cat chasing after the car would have been hilarious. Though I didn't realize that Hot Wheels were still around. Next you'll be telling me that "slot cars" are still alive and kickin' (I guess they just weren't a MD thing) :grin:.

The editing was best part IMO as well as I just wasn't that impressed with the track by itself. Did anyone else notice how violently the track shook when the car went by? That's the kind of quality that only China can give us :cry:

I wonder how much the batteries for this setup cost...

KL, I know a guy who owns a slot car track open to the public in Smyrna, TN. He's open several nights a week & on the weekends. I understand that several NASCAR drivers have ran on his slot track.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts