20" Chrome Rims and 275/45/20 tires for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Pollen

Reaction score
I decided to sell my 20" MB Motoring Kane rims and Goodyear Eagle GTII tires. I had these installed on my 2001 Sport Trac from September of 2004 until June of 2005. I would estimate that these have 7500 miles on them, but I'm not 100% certain. The tread looks very good on the tires. The rims are in excellent condition. They were a bit dusty from being in storage, but I washed them off with water and dried them. I found one small mark on the lip of one of the rims that is pictured below. This set up did not rub when the trac was at stock height, or lowered 3" in the rear and 2" up front.

This set cost me ~$1750 new, and I am asking $950 + shipping OBO for the set of rims, tires, chrome valve stems and lug nuts.

I also have a set of 1.5" wheel spacers that I used with these wheels as well that I am willing to sell for $75 plus shipping, or if you buy them with the rims I will sell the whole package for $1000.

Here are a few pictures of the rims. I am located in Las Vegas, and would prefer local pick up, but am more than willing to ship.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just made a new post for the intake. I'm asking $100 plus shipping. It is in very good condition. I had it all packaged up and ready to ship but the last person did not come through with payment. Here is a picture of it in my trac just before I took everything out. The Pro-M MAF pictured has already been sold.

[Broken External Image]:

i'm so up for those wheels! spacers too, please email me! i would need them shipped to south florida though, 33177

Latest posts